Obviously, I could easily come up with a gazillonty or so more points on this subject, but I’m pacing myself. We still have a loooooonng way to go.
- A voter who isn’t a Republican is not a Democrat by default. I know this perplexes many in the Democratic Party, but most voters going into the 2020 election are Independent or unaffiliated. This means you have to actually earn our votes. Appealing to party “unity” only flies with party members. We are not party members. Keep reading this over and over until it starts to sink in.
- Your constant preoccupation with Putin the Potato-Faced Fuckweasel is off-putting at best. So do us all a solid. Hop back in your time machine, set your coordinates for the 1950s, and fap over Joe McCarthy’s adorable Red-baiting antics.
- Giving Hillary Clinton the mic is political suicide(I could make a bunch of sick Arkancide jokes right about here, but shall refrain. I’d like to remain alive.) Allowing her out of captivity to rep your Party is doing far more harm than good. Send her back to the woods where she belongs. (Just not my woods. Oh, hell no.)Humor
- Hey Dems- don’t act like Bernie Sanders should be grateful to run on your Party’s ticket. You should be grateful for the chance to ride his coattails to the White House. Embrace reality.
- Progressives will not vote for one of your neoliberal corporate whores. We’ve made that pretty clear. So, puh-leeze spare us the patronizing lectures and accusations of divisiveness. Refer back to point #1 above. We can’t split a party we don’t belong to. And anyway, establishment Dems don’t seek solidarity, you demand subjugation. You need to learn the difference.
- If every “Democrat” who registered as such just to vote for Bernie bailed on the Party today, you’d have about twelve people wearing “I’m With Her” t-shirts wondering wtf happened. Truth.
- Calling for Donnie’s impeachment while simultaneously passing his obscene defense budget and extending the Patriot Act elevates malarkey (snort) to an art form. Don’t tell the American People to fear the Marmalade Moron while kissing his orange ass at every opportunity.
- Medicare for All is non-negotiable. Not improving Obamacare, not incremental…